Dear Thomas,

I understand your feelings..
I think it is good to give a small explanation on the points you raised.

As of now, there is NO filtering or 'editing' done in JOYnet.
I have received all your earlier mails in my mail account.
I got your reply regarding 'Fate and Luck'
yesterday itself and I liked your explanations... Good.
Just now I checked the 'JOYnet Mail archive' in the JY site
and your mail is available there, which means it has gone to all
JOYnetters!!
Even I got both your earlier mails 'for helping the person for the record
book'.
I suggest you check up with your mail server administrator for this problem.
I doubt, the problem could be with your mail server!!

Freedom of expression is one of the basic constitutional rights!!
And we don't deny that in JOYnet.
We say JOYnet is a global christian Family.
We don't restrict the freedom of expression in our families, right??
Ofcourse, there may be some orthodox families were the parents
are very strict and they won't allow their children to speak out.
We can make out such children...  They will keep quiet at home
and once they come out of their family, they will talk all bad things
about their strict father and mother....
We don't want JOYnet to become like such a family.
The rule is simple.... If you don't allow people to speak in front
of you, then they will definitely speak behind you!!

I think the beauty of JOYnet family is its freedom.
We all have equal rights and responsibility in JOYnet.
We believe all of us are mature christians who has the
ability to discern what is good and what is bad.
When I look back to the JOYnet's four years history,
it is wonderful and a miracle that none of the members
misused this freedom..  I strongly believe that this is nothing
but the power of the Holy Spirit..   Many times, many of us had
the fear that what will happen to JOYnet if somebody start
misusing it or if somebody sends some nasty and vulger mails to
JOYnet...   But so far, God was guiding this family...
And I would like congratulate all the past and present members
of the JOYnet for showing excellent maturity and discernment in JOYnet.

So, dear Thomas, no need of such fear of 'punishment'.
Please continue your good work in this JOYful family...

Let's all work together for the kingdom of God.

cheers!!
Mathew Joseph
JOYnet co-ordinator.
Bombay, India.