Hi Joynetters,

Our Kakka (Sebastian Kakkasseri) is back with much
more vigor.  Earlier, his weekly article ‘The Pearls’
(from the Kuwaiti waters)  was  a real glittering.
Now, after time gap (for higher studies) he started
prescribing us with his CAPLULES.

Seby -  Congratulations! Shall we expect much more you
from today onwards?

love + prayers,
Joseachayan / Jeddah / Saudi Arabia
--- Sebastian Kakkasseri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>