Dear Friends,

 Which is the greatest miracle do you think that Jesus ever performed?

 Is it raising Lazarus from dead? Or is it turning water into wine? Or is
it multiplying 5 loves of bread and feed 5000? Or is it walking over the
water?Or is it giving sight to a man who born blind? Or is it curing the
leprous? Or is it driving out demons?

  There is a greatest miracle, which Jesus ever performed, is performing
and will perform.

Can you guess what?

That is His promise to Peter. Yes the greatest miracle Jesus ever
performed is the Catholic Church, which is having 2003 years of history.
Many media men in US were shouting and wishing to see an end of the
Catholic Church. But listen; long after those media persons were gone to
soil, the Catholic Church will be there to proclaim the truth, till the
end of the world.  Because it is His Church and it has His promise that.
The gates of hell will not be prevailed against it. And He will be with
the Church till the end of the ages.

Then Jesus approached and said to them, "All power in heaven and on earth
has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy
Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And
behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age."  Mathew
(28:18-20)

 In JMJ,

Bensilal Chacko, DE , USA.