Dearest buddies in Jesus!

Before i say anything else, I would like to let you all know the wonderful news that
rubina is getting married today. i'm sure many of you know Rubina John from her emails
to joynet. I'm not sure of the exact details but only that the groom is Gigme Poulose,
settled in America, but originally from Perumbavoor. Actually, by now the wedding must
be over (10.00am) but its never too late to bless the couple with our prayers!

i just want to say, its so nice to be back in Grahamstown, and back in joynet again! i
am starting this year off doing my doctrate, in the department of biochemistry. my
field will be molecular biology. Please pray for me to be strenghtened by the Lord so
that He will make me worthy of whatever He plans for me. I pray that all of you will
be blessed with a beautiful and glorious year ahead!

with love in Jesus

Sheril Daniel

Grahamstown, South Africa