The Parable of the Lost Sheep
  _____

"Take care that you do not despise one of these little once; for, I tell you,
in heaven their angels continually see the face of my Father in heaven. What
do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone
astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search
of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he
rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it
is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little onces
should be lost".

Matthew 18 : 10 - 14
  _____

May God Bless You this Day and Forever