Dear JYs

Normally I wouldnt be sending a Prayer Request on Joynet. However today
morning I had received this Prayer Request from ePrayer and it really touched
my heart. The Lady hasnt disclosed her name which is common at times. However
her plea really touched my heart. Please do pray for her.

Lord, I am feeling very alone and depressed right now. My husband is seeking
visitation of my three kids. He left us for another woman and is living with
her, they fixed up a room for the kids and a crib and I refuse to let go, my
kids are my life and I never have to give them up for anyone, my kids have
always been with me and I cant let them go. Pray for a favorable decision
where the court is concerned that he gets visitation on Sundays only. My kids
get go through anymore turmoil. Please continue to work on my husband and his
heart, bing him home to us and back in our lives, I love him and miss him and
want my famil back.. Open his eyes up and help him to see God and change his
ways, please bless me with miracle, financially, spiritually and emotionally.
Help me to deal with all of this and move on. Place a barried of protection
around us, remove the other woman and the evil influences and get my husband
help. Open his eyes and his heart and change him, mold him and help us to
reconnect and be more in love than evber before. Bless me with a finacial
miracle. Help me to control my tongue,help me to change too, resist my
temptations......Proect my kids and me, bless this marriage, what God has
joined let no man divide, keep this marriage together, no weapon formed
against me shall prosper, see the errors of his ways and remove the other
woman, help her to realize he needs me and my family.Fill him with the Holy
Spirit and help him to find God, protect my kids through this,. Bless all the
others on this site, help my family, help Mary and her family, Philip of
Oklahoma was shot and killed, pray for Mary and their family to accept and get
through this rough time.....Pray for all others on this site that they seek
all they desire. Amen

Hence PAls in Christ do keep her in your prayer. At present we do not have her
email id. But do pray that everything works out as per the Will of God and
that her family be restored.

urs in faith

Jason
Mumbai, India