Dear friends in Jesus,

I just had a call from my brother informing that my younger brother, Antony, is admitted to Lisy Hospital, EKM, Kerala, for some urinary problem after having treated for a couple of days in the local hospital. I earnestly request you to pray for him so that he will be properly diagnosed and treated to a speedy recovery according to God's will. God bless us all.

seby mavely
mysore/india