Dear All,

Praise the Lord

AGAPE '03 – THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Yes, this is what 400+ youth from all over Mumbai experienced from 17 to
19th January at Tabore Ashram – the unconditional love of Jesus Christ.
It was really a wonderful and sweet experience. On the second day after
the confession and the prayer for inner healing, many youth were healed
and touched by the Lord. Many miracles took place. I myself felt very
peaceful and secured in the hands of our Lord. Raiju Chettan's sharing
abt his life experience was superb and hurt touching. Everyone responded
with one tremendous voice 'YES! LORD" to his call for a dedicated Jesus
Youth.

One the day of Pentecost after the anointing of the Holy Spirit, the
Apostles were full of enthusiasm and zeal to proclaim the word of God.
This is what i am feeling now. Yes i also want to do something for my
Lord.

It was also a wonderful experience meeting some of the joynetters
personally.

A sincere thanks to the organisers of Agape '03 and to all those who
prayed to make this Meet a successful one.

Yours in Jesus Christ

Biji Thomas

Mumbai