I have no idea why the e-mail was empty. Sorry about that.This is an e-mail I got from my sister yesterday:
Hey everyone just wanted to share and keep you all up to date, I had an ultra sound done here yesterday, and it is showing no such thing as a Placenta Previa (PRAISE THE LORD).  The doctor tells me all are well, and that I can go back to work. I will be going back to work tom. thank you one and all for all your prayers, please do keep praying for us. All the glory and praise to our good lord. lol and prayers Geena and Sony and a little angel\

Please continue to keep her in your prayers.  Please also pray that Sony might get a job  in the field that he studied in.  May GOD bless you all.

Love and Prayers in Jesus, Mary and Joseph

Leena