Dear all,
It was a long waiting for me to see the discussion topic of titing come in
to us. My personal experience is a lot on this. there were months when no
money was available by the 15th and i had strived to pul till the next
salary. and when i look back, I always find that I had 4gotn the Lord's
money. The ensuing month with the same salary after giving HIS money..lot
remains...
This is an oppurtunity for us to be aware that there are 1000's of people
smarter than us capable of doing the jobs what we are doing,But HE gave us
the job..
Let us give back to HIM what belongs to HIM..
In christ....
Thanks & Regards
Jose Kurian
Manager Sales