That was my second mail( with a subject--spend 10 % your income to others --you
will see miracles)   to JOYNET after i subscribed to this wonderful, more correct to
say blessed commutnity.
When i saw responses with subject \"tithes\" ,first i did n\'t understand that it is
something connected with the \" 10 % \" .I am so happy  to see a discussion going on
the group on such an important matter.

pradeep george
(thrissur)