hello my dear bros and sis ,

thankyou for all you prayer.i am very happy to share that because of your prayer the
great miracle continues.........................i am saying abt the prayer group at
Parumala college abt which i had told you before.last week there were only 4 students
who came for the group.but do you want to know abt the number of students this week
.it was 25................jesus works are so great. and really wonderful.do pray for
the all the children ....

this prayer group is the fruit of the prayers of 2 girls-kumari and princy ,students
of parumala college.2 girls who prayed day and night for their college and now in HIS
time he has blessed them aboundently.these girls are real inspiration for us at
chengannur engineering college and when we go there we are again and again reminded of
the power of prayer................which makes impossible ,possible.

my dear joynet family plz continue your prayers of parumala college and also remember
us ,the gr at chengannur college in ur prayers

love in jesus

jomina