-hi all,
    i went for mass on the 3rd which was the feast day
of St. Blase. at the end of the mass, after final
blessing, the priests made us assemble in two lines
for the blessing of our throats. in their hand they
had two candles, tied such that they form an "X" and
placed them at each ones throat and said a prayer of
healing, "By the intercession of St. Blase may God
banish all throat ailments, IN the name of the Father
and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen".........this is
the first time i've this happen and that too in
chennai.
  God Bless,
michelle, chennai