Please pray for all those who are standing in borders
on behalf of us. Its just an forward and its worth
reading.

I am not against Indian cricketers or Cricket...but
thought that this mail is worth fwding....

 After loss against Nu Zealand, India is back to
normal with people still  hoping for  a miracle. In a
way it was good that we lost and people now have come
out of their craze for arguably most overrated,
overpromoted and overpaid team and are paying
attention to real issue.
There is a war on in kashmir and india has lost 51
soldiers and officers. They are fighting at a height
of 17000 ft. It is -5 to -30C in inclement weather
there.  The intruders, 80% of whom are pak army
soldiers, are at the top of  mountain and our brave
soldiers are actually climbing those mountains with
rope against the fire.

Some figures that may shock you:
    An Indian air force flight leiutanant is paid Rs.
1200 flying allowance per month and he is supposed to
make 40 sorties in aging Migs. That is about Rs. 25
per sortie after taxes. If he dies his family gets
paid Rs. 2 lakh.
    The man of the match in any World Cup team gets
3000 pounds, about Rs. 2.1lakhs.

When flying over Kargil at 18000 ft he is just 1000 ft
above intruders armed with american stringer missiles
and can easily be shot down.Yet, they do it. Nachiketa
who returned from Pakistan captivity will be back for
action this week. And they do this for whom?

 A person in Bihar has offered 111 coconuts and
intends to offer 10001, yes ten thousand one more. A
large corporate and BJP local unit offered prayer at
Sidhivinayak temple and distributed prasad.A youth in
Gujarat is on fast. No, none of the above is for
Indian soldiers, its for India's win in World Cup.

You I am sure are aware as to how important is life of
a US marine. If 5 of them lose lives, all newspapers
in US cry as if world war has started. There are
stories of their families and how they curse US
government. Fl. Lt. Ahuja was killed in cold blood and
 he was cremated by his four year old son.The head
line in times was about India's win over England.

And our team can not make 4 runs in 7 balls against
Zimbabwe. And people in India or Indian people across
the world still worry about their performance.

We, the intelligent educated elite have failed this
country. The least Indian cricket team can do is win
the game against pakistan  and send all the reward and
match fee to army relief fund.

regards
Sebastian
http://uk.my.yahoo.com