Dear all:

This is a thank you note to all who thought about us and prayed for us. We
had requested your valuable prayers on the occasion (February 2, 2003) of
our children’s (Albert and Wilbert) Baptism. As usual miracles happened. Our
prayers have been answered. We thank God for that day and all the blessings
He showered up on us throughout our life.

First of all we had a lovely sunny unseasonably warm whether on Sunday Feb 2
(a high of 49 degree F). You may not believe this, six, seven days ago, New
Jersey/New York and South Eastern USA experienced continuous extreme winter
whether (temperatures dropping to 6 degree F). We had 12 continues days of
below freezing temperatures (below 32 degree f or 0 degree C), which has
never happened in the past 25 years. Indeed it is a great blessing that Lord
helped us to choose the most appropriate day for this function. We had an
unusually crowded church for the Holy Maas (perhaps because of the nice
whether that day). The church ceremony, reception and everything went well.

These days I was teaching our Albert about Baptism (though he is only 2
years and 4 months, he talk and comprehend like his elder brother Robert who
is 4 years old). Preparing him to understand what Baptism is and how it is
done, I told him that you will be baptized by a shower of water on your
head, your original sins will be removed and, Holy Spirit will come up on
you. He was very enthusiastic about getting baptized. He had told me  “He
would like everything except the shower of water on his head”. Two things he
doesn’t like in his life are ‘eating food’ and ‘taking shower bath’. He has
never taken a shower bath without full tears. He wanted to receive baptism
in the mouth like we do in the church. He also promised me that he will not
tear of all the napkins and bath tissues and mess up our house any more, if
Holy Spirit is going to come up on him. Surprisingly, when Joyachan and
Thomasachan showered Holy Water on him he enjoyed it, like any thing [the
little guy Wilbert (2 months old) was crying at the top of his voice].  It
is always a tiring job for Ruby and me to take our kids to church or prayer
or party. But Robert, Albert and the little one were very good that day. No
uneasiness, sickness or confusion. God was gracious to us. Things went
according to His plans. Thanks for your prayer support. Yes we are a
wonderful fellowship and a chosen community.

With lots of love and prayers

Babu Ruby
New Jersey, USA.