Sept 1 1944

Gabrielle Bossis : Lord, after all this war with one another, won't there
be a period of love and goodwill among men?

Jesus:  That would be the Kingdom of God. Ask more often that My kingdom
come. The hour of the Father's kingdom can be hastened if His children
only plead with Him more earnestly, just as the birth of Christ was
hastened by the yearning of the Virgin of Nazareth.

Pray, work, do everything to bring about this beautiful kingdom. I put
this request in the 'Our Father' so that it might be answered. Take
courage, since I am helping you, and kindle your desires. Desires are
prayers. They are swift arrows. Take aim and may the mark be struck with
power.

Jesus Loves You.