Dear Tessy,

Greetings of peace and goodwill.

Thank you for the clarification. But still I couldnt
able to understand or compare the Word of God with the
explanation given by you.

Not Peace but Division

49"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I
wish it were already kindled! 50But I have a baptism
to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is
completed! 51Do you think I came to bring peace on
earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on
there will be five in one family divided against each
other, three against two and two against three. 53They
will be divided, father against son and son against
father, mother against daughter and daughter against
mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and
daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

with love and prayers in Jesus,
Sebastian

 --- Abha Abraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Dear
Sebastian,