HOW A SON THINKS  .......

This is about how a son thinks at different ages:

4 Years My daddy is great.

6 ''       My daddy knows everybody.

10 ''     My daddy is good but is short tempered .

12 ''     My daddy was very nice to me when I was young .

14 ''     My daddy is getting fastidious.

16 ''     My daddy is not in line with the current times.

18 ''     My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky .

20 ''     Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy .Wonder how Mother
puts up with him .

25 ''     Daddy is objecting to everything .

30 ''     It's becoming difficult to manage my son . I was so scared of my
father when I was young .

40 ''     Daddy brought me up with so much discipline .Even I should do the
same .

45 ''     I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up .

50 ''     My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up . I am unable to
manage a single son .

55 ''     My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us .He
is one of his kind and unique .

60 ''     My daddy is great .

Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st. stage.