Hello friends,

Hope you all observed Friday as prayer day for the world peace & continuing
your prayers.
Let me thank all the person who set such a prayer for all of us and all
those who gave us more instructions about how all we can observe it. In one
Joynet mail, we were requested to ask other three more person to join in
this prayer. Thanks for that mail too. In my house, we all prayed and in my
school, the class where I go also prayed for the intention.

The wonderful part of this prayer was that I got more inspiration to pray
sincerely/steadily to avoid the war.
Friday I had a class in 2nd standard and I asked them to pray for not having
any war in this world, especially Iraq & America.
 Then one kid asked: " What does this war mean?"
In his small mind, he couldn't find the meaning of "War"

As I was explaining I saw various expressions in their small cute
faces, and it was astonishment, sad, sympathy and a determination to pray
for the whole world. After my explanation they closed their tiny eyes and
prayed earnestly, that's the time I too prayed for this intention from my
heart. And most of them assured that they will continue the prayers in
coming days too.

My dear friends, lets also keep this prayer for world peace in our mind, and
take a decision to continue it forever. Widen our horizon of love & in our
daily mass, family prayer, and personal prayer let us lift the whole world!

Praise God!

Priya Joseph
Cochin