Hello my dear ones in christ
                            Sorry i couldn't write to u all for sometime.and
when i open i saw lots of mails..i have not read them yet.
i read Sindhu chechi'e e mail...and was very touched. This is what i like abt
Joy net ...it Gives me a very wide perspective of how Jesus works in other
peoples life. and we are actually knowing who the person God is..actually when
we share our lives we are really giving away a part of our life for others to
see ...and this has to be complemented with love and trust among each of us.
i always consider u all to be my most intimate friends in christ.
i always thank God for giving me such a wonderful Group to share my problems
and happiness.....and who really pray for me ...i also pray 4 u all
...especially the people working to sustain this group ....may all u r lives
be filled with the glory of Christ Jesus.
please pray for me so that i may not loose christ through my sin and pride.
   PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SO THAT I MIGHT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS WHEN
JESUS SAID ...
'THE GREATEST ONE AMONG U SHOULD BE THE YOUNGEST AND THE LEADER MUST BE LIKE
THE SERVANT " LUKE 22:26
Please help me o GOD to be humble in Heart and spirit and perfect in speech so
that i might not hurt anyone of your young ones.
luv deepak