Dear Friends,

Love can be in different ways but to determine the true love as stated by
Ravi we have to surrender ourselves to the Lord. Most of them fall due to
some kind of fascinations (mainly external beauty). As we all know the
external beauty wont last for a long like a rose in the garden the
shinning of it wont last long later on what happen to it, also we know.
So whenever we have something in mind just give to the Lord ask Him is it
the one I am waiting for. A true love is from the core of the heart not
from any other source and if it is from the core I am sure it will be an
everlasting and the beauty of the same will remain for a long to that
person.

Sajeev Alex

Kuwait