I have an opinion about dressing... it is like, If the President of your
country were to visit you at your house, what type of dress would you
wear ? Of course you would be at your best..

And God being the greatest of all, the Lord of lords, is worthy of more
honour, So we must be at our best when we go to our Lord's house..to see
Him.

Jesus Loves You.

-------------------------

abbyabraham wrote:Dear Rose,

Sub. : Simpleton's Sunday Dress I remember many times when I wanted to
look simple,feel simple, talk simple and be be a simple Christian . It
has never been easy. I always think about the sophistication in today's
dresses, for example. Every dress from socks, hanky, briefs or trousers
are so advanced in design, craftsmanship and material. I wonder what fuss
people look into when they buy those dresses which are never even seen by
any anybody or are exposed to the general public!! This reflect the mind
of the society that is becoming more and more thrilled at being simply
sophisticated. And we too are neck deep into it. You know the Sunday's
best dress? They aren't simple. We take out the newest and put them on
for making it to the Church. (Even if I want to put on a simple one, my
family would have a say in it !!) The simple dresses are for the other
days of the week, they would say. In the Boarding school too, I was
trained to keep the best for the Sunday Mass. So are many other things in
life. I wish world was really simple and we could be what we want to be.
But then I too have to shed my Lee, Ray-Ban and/or the Corsa? regards
abbyabraham