Hi,
I too agree with Ravi........for most people when you talk abt
simplicity....The first thing comes to mind is about the dress you
wear...the way you look etc etc.  I feel our priority should be the internal
simplicity(I mean Simplicity in our hearts).

 If we try to become  simple in our hearts...it will have an automatic
effect on our external appearence and behaviour.

Not by wearing simple dress or giving a simple looks will make a person
simple.

If Jesus has given you the best of things .....I feel that we should use it
and  glorify Him......than saying I'd like to be  simple ...so I prefer the
other way.....

Luv always....
Jose Antony
Bangalore