Dear Brothers and sisters,

Yesterday there was an incident which showed me that how safe I'm under the Lord's
wings. While driving myself and my friend had a narrow escape from another vehicle. It
was my mistake of not checking the blindspot while making a turn. But the Good Lord
was watching over us like a loving father and sent in his army to protect us.

It was a very good lesson for me as I was getting slightly complacent with my driving.

Thank you Lord for showing me my shortcomings and holding me back from danger !!

with prayers

pradeep joseph