Dear Joynet freinds,
   When  i used to attend retreats as a teenager  we used to hear this analogy-
arranged marriage is like a kettle on a woodburni
ng stove,you have to light the fire, kindle it, and slowly the water starts to
boil.,slowly the embers die down and periodic stoking is neccessary to keep the fire
going.In  a love marriage,the fire is lit, kindled, the wood is burning brightlyand
when you put the kettle on, the water boils fast..,the embers die down and periodic
stoking is necceassary to keep the fire goingOne is not better than the other,just
different.Prayer like kindling and stoking is needed in both cases to make the
marriage work.

   We have to remember that in India itself there are Christian communities where it
is the expected norm to fall in love,stay in love and get married with parents
blessing.In this case the initial  prayer is to fall in love with the right person.
Sindhu"s and Roshans's experiences are awsome and inspirational.
In His grip and Grace
Mary aunty