Jesus Youth are foolish!

Aha!

Now that I have your attention. Please allow me to correct that mistake(or
is it?)

Oops, I think I missed the comma:-

  "Jesus, Youth are foolish!"

And so we are...

What sparked me to write this was Chris' mail... and the replies of others
on the subject of Falling in Love before Marriage...

But I'm not planning to give you a course on how to fall in love... or
about marriage - for there are more wiser people than me on that subject.

But falling in love is interesting. And perhaps these thoughts may provoke
you - if so - I have succeeded.

But to the topic: Foolish Youth!

When Peter and Paul started off their adventures with Christ each one got
more wiser with Age... Take for instance Peter, Peter began his first
letter with "Peter, apostle of Jesus Christ". A few years later, Peter
changes and he begins his letter. "Simon Peter, apostle and _servant_ of
Christ."

Similarly, Paul  charaterizes himself in his epistles, in intervals of
four, five and six years between letters. At first he says, "I am the
chief of the apostles, I have labored more abundantly than any of them."
As years pass by, and he continues to work with Our Lord, he starts to
say, "I am not worthy to be called a member of the church, and the least
worth of all of the apostles." He finally ends up calling himself the
"chief of sinners!"

The older we get, the better we see ourselves.

Now to answer the inquisite.

Yes, falling in love is ok. Provided you know who it's with. In our
society, we are all searching for an opportunity to love and be loved. And
in such pursuits, we look at various avenues - but fail to realize that
perfect LOVE can only be found in Christ.

Yes, I'm asking you to fall in Love... with Christ.

The moment you do, you will see your Life Change (as do most lovebirds!).
Everything you do, will be guided by who/what you love... so many have
talked and discussed about decerning... and how to make those complicated
and not so complicated decisions in life... well, the secret is - stay
close to Jesus. Love HIM... and all you do and what you say or think -
will be guided by that.

Now, for those searching for their soul partner, I'd like to share with
you an inspiring passage I picked up sometime back.... read on.

-----------------

You're On the Lookout For a Significant Other? Everyone longs to have a
deep soul relationship with another and to be loved thoroughly and
exclusively.

But God says:"No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with
being loved by Me alone with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to
Me, discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, will you
be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.

Stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling
plan - one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please
allow me to bring it to you.

You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep listening
to what I tell you. Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look at the
things others have. Don't look at the things you think you want. Just keep
looking at me, or you'll miss what I want to show you.

And then, when you're ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more
wonderful than any you would dream of.

Until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready - until you
are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I prepared for you -
you wont be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship
with Me, and this is the perfect love.

Psalm 37:4-5; Proverbs 3:5-6; James 4:15

Amen.

love n prayers
jpm

This email was sent using FREE Catholic Online Webmail.
Please tell your family, friends and children about COL Webmail!
http://webmail.catholic.org/

During the Lenten Season, please help support the mission of
Catholic Online by purchasing goods and services from our sponsors
at http://www.catholic.org/clife/lent