my dear friends

this is me again, crying for another miracle. this time, its huge. i can't believe
this has happened to me. i typed my research proposal perfectly and just came here
tonite to do some finishing touches. something went wrong on the pc and it told me i
can't save or something like that. since i had only made some slight changes i thot "
okay fine, let it be. i'll close it and start all over again cuz it had been saved as
"sherilsphdproposal" bforei itself. i closed it. then wehn i went back to my folder to
open and start, the document dissapeared.

i prayed that it was just an overlook on my part and shut down and tried again. still
i can't find it. instead i find somehting called ~$fs phd proposal, and it has only
some coded stuff on it. i don't know what to do. i'm really despearate. this is two
weeks of work and i was supposed to submit it on long time back. finally i told my
supervisor i would submit it on monday. i can't go to him without anything. i need you
all to help me storm Heaven for Help.

love in Jesus

Sheril