Dear friends....,

I am joining Jude.....

 we say about "Fall" in love with somebody .Ofcourse its a trap....

Jesus Speaks about Narrow way, the way where there is nospace to change
direction.This way is directs towards life and there is no possibility to
turn left or right....I think we all are supposed to travel thru` this
way and not the broadway where there is enough space to go here and
there......

Father we pray do not lead us to "fall" into "temptations".Amen

[IMAGE]keep in touch[IMAGE] Love from Jesus & Dexon.