Dear friends,

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers, showered
upon me and Michael, for our wedding.  Thankfully
everything went on perfectly well (And no, i did not
tremble as i expected to)and smoothly Though we got a
very short time to spend with my husbands family(about
4 days).  Now we are in Goa, the land of beaches and
churches.  God has been very kind in helping us to
attend the very best and livliest, Spirit filled
eaucharistic celebrations and we are really brimming
with joy. Everywhere we went, each church we visited,
we discovered that we were rtight on time for mass,
and we had some of the best masses in a long time.
Yeah, today is our last day here at Goa, we then plan
to Go to bombay and stay there for 2 days(we are just
waiting eagerly for the water kingdom and essesl
world)after which will be a tearful farewell to india.
 We will leave for kuwait on the 27th.
Thanks again for all your prayers and wishes,
lovingly,
Michael and Anita