Hello family,

Having a baby at home is like having a teacher from heaven. yes i mean it. Our
baby teaches us so many heavenly secrets.

Our li'l Rosie is not 2 years yet ,but she knows its time to pray once we
finish our dinner. So she will go grab things necessary for prayer like Rosary
and Bible. The only three letter words she can speak is Athatha(her way of
calling dad), Amen , Baable(bible) and appla(apple).

One day after prayer ,she took 'baable' to her athatha.Chettayi started to
instruct her ,"baby,do you know this bible is God's word? " Suddenly she
pointed her li'l finger to the bible with eyes wide open and said
"EESHO"(Jesus) and gave a kiss to the Bible !!!
Oh my ,  we were amazed...Saying she knows more than us...she could identify
Word of God as Jesus..!!! So Simple...wow. That's cool.

Ever since, she always gives a kiss to the Bible after reading it. She always
amazes us with her own li'l discoveries (rather revelations eh?!!) like this.
Praise God.

"Blessed are the pure in heart ,for they will see God"
                                                              -Mat 5:8.

In joyful communion,
Sindhu,
Chicago, USA.