hi   friends  of  christ,,

i  lay  down   some  true  facts...

       As   i   started  to  think   about  generosity,,,,  these    penetrating
lines  of  St.Josemaria  came  on my  way..***Is  there   any  greater   madness  than
 scattering   the  golden  wheat   over  the  ground  to  let  it  rot ?  But  without
 that  generous   madness  there   would  be  no  harvest........Son  ,  how  do   you
 stand  in  regard   to  generosity??****.

                            I   tried   my  best   to  find  out   generosity  in
me,,no   ..no way  so  far,,,,honestly ,  i  cant  think   of  me  being  generous,,,i
 cant  remember  any  situation  or any  persons  i  have  been  generous  to,,,bow
my  head  and  say,,,Oh,,no   even   to  My  God   ,i  havent......,,,,,,,But   i  was
  astonished  to   find  that,   all  the   persons   i  have  met  in  my   days  of
life    has been   generous  to  me  in  one  or  the  other  way.....even   to  these
 Britishners,,,   from  the  day  1.....i  wonder  how  can  i  thank  them  all   for
 thier  abundance.....

  i  `m  unable  to  look  on  to - the  Man   on  the  Cross,,His
generosity...!!!!!!!....

                  i   hear  the  saint   saying ,,** Selfish !   you  always  looking
out  for  urself...You  seem  unable  to   feel  the  brotherhood  of  christ.And
when  you  are  down,  you  will  expect others  to treat  you   with  the  charity
you  are  unwilling  to  show  them***(st.Josemaria)..

       I  confess   to  Almighty,  and  beg  you  my  brothers  and  sisters   to
pray   for  me  to  the  Lord  Our  God........

we   adore    Thee  O  Christ  and  we  bless   Thee,Because  of  Thy  Holy  Cross
Thou  ha s  redeemed  the  world....!!!!!
S.THOMAS
  NOTTINGHAM
  ENGLAND