Dear bros and sisters in Christ,

thanks a lot for all yr messages and prayers and i am
very much supported byy it !
I know God has a way and planb for each one of us and
His ways are very different from my ways and thoughts
!

If ther are any JYs in Pune where  we havbe prayer
meetings please leyt me know as I am new yto this city

Praying for our earnest needs.
May the Love and Grace of Our Lord God Jesus Christ
lead us and nourish us !!

Prayers,
Selma..