HI!
Just like Prejomy, I too had a wonderful experience yesterday. As you must
know, there was a private bus strike and I am the last person you'd find on
a KSRTC bus, simply because whenever I get into one I always end up in the
wrong place.
But since I had to attend class ( being journalism students mean that you've
got to reach the institute no matter what, and once I was forced to walk the
entire 3 kilometers), I was forced to get up from my warm bed and leave. At
the bus stop I waited for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, and still no bus. My
first thoughts were about my principal who would scold me if I arrived after
him.
Then I remembered how people had told me to pray to Mother Mary when in
trouble. My cousin had told me recently about the relevance of praying to
our Mother, and I remembered all that. In those few seconds, I recalled too,
the time when, at a conference my uncle had suddenly disappeared. I
remembering his words, had begun saying Hail Marys, when lo and behold.. he
was there in front of me, like magic.
So I started praying, and after just one Hail Mary, the right bus arrived
and actually stopped for me. I even got a seat.
The bus took me to the private bus stand that I had to photograph for our
lab paper. the deadline was 8 and I had only ten minutes more. after taking
the pictures, I waited for another bus. There were only a few minutes left
and I started praying to my Mother. She immediately she send another bus And
I reached my institute a few minutes after 8. But again she was with me, coz
 I found that only 3 others had arrived and there was no sight of my
principal.
I can't tell you how happy I was. The principals's deadline was at 2 , but I
was able to submit my story just before 10, despite the fact that we had a
power shortage in between that prevented me from taking a printout.
So, my friends, the miniscule experiences that I had just prove my point -
 When in trouble, to Mary on the double.

Tina