Dear friends of Jesus,i have two prayer request which
are
 (1) Am expecting six missionary friends from abroad
(USA and Ghana )on the 23rd of march and they will be
in Nigeria till 4th April and during this period we
shall be running some Evangelization courses and so
plesae pray for their safe arrival in Nigeria and for
the success of the courses.
 (2) I just started a Diploma course in computer
Engineering last week,please pray for me that God will
see me through.
    LOVE AND PRAYERS
       JOHN BALA
         NIGERIA