**Oh!   snehamam  sayujyame,,,,,,,
ennantharathmavinnekananthame......
enhruthaam  veenayunaratteyennum....
nin ragam  meeettuvanayi   mathrum.......****
                 hai   u  beautiful   *note* s   of  Jesus,
     Its   really  a   -beautiful   knowledge  that  ,,the  very  gentle  love  of
Our  Tuner,  inspires  and  motivates,,,the  little  hearts , similarly   in  many
little  ways......
   ur  sharing   was  so  fantastic,,,,,,thanks  heartly  for  that....i  do   really
 appreciate  u   ...really,,,,,   how   joyful   will  be  the  people  in  heaven
seeing  the  little  children    here  on earth   keeping  that  very  blessing  n
grace  of  music &  songs   ,, solely  for  Him........
                     i`m  not  a  musician  at  all  ,niether   a  singer  but  i  luv
 music  & its  instruments.....actullay    from  childhood  i loved only  devotionals
  but few   years  in  my  teens  i  started  listen   film  songs. at
times..,...then  again i  realised  ..its  vanity  by  His  grace,,,and  thrown  away
 those    lyrics  and  cassets.......&  me  too   started  to  exchange   some  words
in  His  terms....but  ....last  year   i happened   to  listen    few of   those
songs  again,,,,(  weakness never  taken away  without  firm  resolutions...&  never
get  compromised...),,i  luv   the  poetry,, ,the  words-its heart,,,,  may  be  that
made  me  to  listen  again......but  anyway...i    developed   a  intolerence   with
those  songs  again.....thank  God.... as  Sindhuchechi  said , those  never   draw
one  near  to  God  but instead    it  drifts  away  the  very  gentle  longing  we
keep  in  very  depth of  our  hearts  for  Our  King....!
..the   effect  of  music  is   enormous,,
  and  we  all  know  , how  often  we   r  deeply  mooved    just  by  listening  to
those  Spirit filled  devotional  songs , oh!  those  touching  words,,which make   me
 cry,,,//smile...// being  content.....oh..Great...!!     whenever  i`m  awake  at my
little  home,,  do  put  that  blessed music,on..,,,  feels  life  wont  be  melodius
without  it,,,my  friends  say i`m  crazy  when  i  take  my  little  taperecorder  to
 kitchen  when   i  do  bit  of  cooking,,,i  luv to  hear  them  as  i  go  to  sleep
aswell,,luv  to  hear  *darshanam  tharumo.......**&  just  wishing  to  dream
Jesus,  Mary,,angels  n  saints.....   i`m  deeply  convinced  abt  the effect  of
music  on  unborn babies  as  sinduchechi  said,,i  like  to  insist  my  pregnant
friends   to  sing  psalms  as  a  song  to  little ones  before  sleep...
               and  i  do  appreciate  greatly   the  musicians  &  singers     who
use  thier  talents  exclusively for  His  glory,,,,,i  remember    a  friend of  mine
( she  was  a  pentecost  ) a  talented  singer,,always  kept  humming  few
lines,,heart  always  engulfed  in  the  melody  of  her  King  Jesus  ... ..she
always  remained as a  blissful   song  ,,,,
                 isnt  it  so  mystically  blissful   to  be  eshumayam  in
everything...anyway,  i  think  so......... the  gentle  feelings   n  words  that
comes  up  from the very   depth  of  the  heart  as  a  result  of  that  secret
conversation  with  Him .. our  Love .......heard   a  little  bird  saying *oh!  .
how  much  i  wish     my  life to  be  a  song  for  Him.....a melody  that  make
child  Jesus  smile,,,,,**
                   hey, sorry  for  long  sharing,,but  me-in great  need  of  ur  one
 hail  mary,,to  be  humble  &to  perservere....   thanx
             ..rose

we   adore    Thee  O  Christ  and  we  bless   Thee,Because  of  Thy  Holy  Cross
Thou  ha s  redeemed  the  world....!!!!!
S.THOMAS
  NOTTINGHAM
  ENGLAND