Dear Family,

I was listening to the father of a boy from a very rich family...the boy had
so much of toys and he wanted more and more. Parents admit that just for his
toys and other needs, they had to spent IRS 2,00,000+ during the last couple
of years and his latest demand is that he wants to have his hair dressed
like one of the pop singer and the parents do know what to do.

Hearing the story  of this boy and about many others in this new generation
I was just appreciating how we all benefit as a joynet family or JY family.
Reading/hearing the experiences of many, there develops a thirst in us also
in the spiritual way and the desire for the Spiritual fruits, which is
contrary to the worldly desires like the boy in the above example.

Yesterday I was reading Prajomi's mail regarding praying the rosary even in
that noisy atmosphere... I was asking the question how about me? I travel
all alone and still do I concentrate on praying the rosary? Or do my
thoughts just wander?

Reading the sharing from Dr. Sindhu - needless to say how inspiring they
are - I was just checking with myself some points. Here I could see a child
of God with lots of spiritual wishes in her life. Among them were - the
greatest desire to see the Pope - Do I have this love and desire to see the
Pope? The answer somehow did not seem to be really inspiring..

Dear Dr. Sindhu, please share more from your walk in the Catholic life, from
which stage in this holy path, have you developed this great love and desire
to see the Pope.  I do not know if you can put these into words or the
answer is "any Catholic should have had this".. However as we believe our
faith increases by hearing..

Grace

Sijo Mooken

Abu Dhabi