Our love for God is shown by how much we give for ourselves and our goods to his work. Giving for the spread of the Christian faith is a necessary and joyful habit. We can't take our money to heaven, but we can send it ahead to God by giving to his work now.

It is good to give, but it's important to keep giving. Sometimes Christians will get generous and give a one-time gift to a ministry. But how would you like to live on a series of uncertain, one-time gifts? God is steady in his giving to us, so we, too, should be steady in our giving to his work.

with lots of lov & prayers
smi & smi