Dear Friends,

Our prayers are with you dear friends.I am sure
that our Lord Jesus christ will protect you from
all dangers.I just read this somewhere

"Security is not the absence of danger, but the
presence of God, no matter what the danger."

It's So true.

God Bless
George Kuriakose
NJ USA

--- Sebastian Kakkasseri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>