my dear joybuddies!

you may or may not remember, but i've been posting mails inbetween consistantly
requesting prayers for miracles in my life! especially with my struggles regardng the
computer! hehehe! well, first of all, my research proposal got accepted, signed and
shelved. now i can begin actual work. secondly, today i got the results of my masters
work and heard that i passed with a distinction. let me tell you all, this is the
first time im passing any big exam with a distinction! i'm so amazed i don't even know
how to react, except to praise God overr and over again!

i guess it just shows that you when you fight a war it is not how many horses or
equipment you have. Its who you have on your side. Is'nt it wonderful, absolutely
fantastic news, to know that as children of God, our Father is always on our side in
war! "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for
battle" (Psalm 144 vs. 1,2).

Thank you all so much for all your prayers and for encouraging me so much. i love you
all!

with love

sheril daniel

grahamstown, south africa