INSPIRING QUOTES 1 You are never given a dream without also being given
the power to make it true -- Richard Bach

2 Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every
timewe fall. -- Confucius

3 Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they
were to success when they gave up.-- Thomas Alva Edison

4 Results! Why,  I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand
things that wont work. -- Thomas Alva Edison

5 The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are; first,
hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense. --
Thomas Alva Edison

6 Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds. -- Albert Einstein

7 I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the
conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. -- Albert Einstein

8 People do not lack strength; they lack will. -- Victor Hugo

9 Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which
difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.   -- John Quincy Adams

10 Fall seven times, stand up eight.   -- Japanese Proverb

11 In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the

strength of the effort is the measure of the result. -- James Allen

12 The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often
comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't. -- Henry
Ward Beecher

13 Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs
of tedium and distaste. The gain in self confidence of having
accomplished a tiresome labor is immense. -- Thomas A. Bennett -

14 Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there. --
Josh Billings

15 Just start. And don't stop. -- Charles Burke

16 If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can't accomplish
it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough
to follow through. -- Rosalyn Cart

17 Never give in. Never. Never. Never. Never. -- Winston Churchill

18  Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have
perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that
we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must
be attained. -- Marie Curieat

19 The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution
and persistence toward a predetermined goal. Those who succeed are those
who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of planning in life,
and the tragic brevity of time. -- W.J. Davison

20 The odds are with us if we keep on trying. -- Keith DeGreen

21 The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less
than you settled for. -- Maureen Dowd

21The Promised Land always lies on the other side of a Wilderness. --
Havelock Ellis

22 The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
-- William Faulkner

23 Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat. -- Malcolm Forbes

24 The majority of people meet with failure because they lack the
persistence to create new plans to take the place of failed plans. --
Mark Victor Hansen-

25 The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant,
the active, the brave. -- Patrick Henry

26 Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.--
Napoleon Hil

27 The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of
persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.
-- Napoleon Hill

28 Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Half effort does not produce half
results, it produces no results. Work, continuous work and hard work, is
the only way to accomplish the results that last. -- Hamilton Holt

Regards

Mary