I'm all for this. Seems like we'd want a standard repository/location to
store these "packaged" plugins with the %imgDir% applied, etc. Maybe on
plugins.jquery.com or maybe on a new sub-domain like
packages.jquery.comthat just follows a particular directory structure
and naming scheme.
--
Brandon Aaron