I have two recent asp.net integration scenarios. I used to work with classic
asp and the library so i was able to ignore many concepts that my coleagues
has, they are core asp.net developers.

The first project was a product control system. We integrated jQuery,
ajax.net and telerik lib. The project is currently on production status and
its working fine. Things were kinda turbulent since we missused many web
concepts and got lost on postbacks trying to fake ajax but i assign that
problem mainly to the rest of the team inexperience with rich web
programming. On that project ajax.net and telerik proved to be completaly
unnecessary for using jQuery so i decided to mount the next one totaly on
jQuery

The project im working currently is the website which inherits info from the
product control. All the javascript on the website is using jquery and my
coleagues have some complains on how they cant debug the code, even though i
stressed enough about using firebug. I hope when they ship jquery with
visual studio they add some features for that on the debugger. But that is
not a problem since i'm in charge of creating, reviewing and improving
javascript in general on the project. Everything is working fine and
development is going really fast with a really low bug rate.