Change in IE:

I listen for click instead of change.  I check if it is on a SELECT
element.  If it is, I check to see if its value has changed after each
click.  I don't think using capture instead of bubbling will help.

Change in webkit

Listen for change, but I think it is called even if someone doesn't
change the element.  In this case I just check if the value has
changed.

Submit in IE

listen for return keypress in text inputs and clicks on submit
buttons.

I'm going to hopefully play with this over the holidays.  Does live
call back delegated functions in the same order that bubbling
happens?  Is it possible to 'kill' live events w/o killing traditional
events?

It's great to see this in a mainstream library!  I'm so impressed with
jQuery.