My template JSP has the following JQuery code in head secion

                jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
                                    // bind form using ajaxForm
                                    $('.queueForms').ajaxForm();
                                });

 </script>

My calling code is in another JSP which is included in the template
code above:

<form class="queueForms" id="htmlForm" action="/MarketFrontend/
soDetailsQueueNote.action" method="post">
                                    Message: <input type="text" name="message"
value="Hello HTML" /

                                    <input type="submit" value="Echo as HTML" />
    </form>

The JQuery doesn't work from the FORM. BUT if i copy the form in same
JSP page as template it works.

Do i need to do something special in order to make it work from the
included JSP???

Please help!!!