While that's true, I think John's point was that since IE doesn't
support it, it shouldn't belong in core for now.  With opacity,
there's a work around with the alpha filter.  Is there anything like
that for border radius?  If not, then it violates jQuery's intention
that all features work on all supported browsers.

-- dz