Hi,

I'm new to jQuery. I started using it and wrote some fairly straight
forward code. Here is the what I got

- Downloaded the latest version (ver 1.3.1)
- My script is in \js folder
- Included the script in my page - <script src="js/jquery_131.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
Finally I am resizing iframe on document.ready

<script type="text/javascript">
      $(function()
      {
        resizeIFrame();
        $("#ttframe").load(resizeIFrame);
      });
  </script>

This works fine on IE and FF. But the code fails on Safari. It throws
this error

TypeError: Value undefined (result of expression $) is not object.

Safari is listed as a supported browser and I did not see any special
case handling that is needed for Safari. Any clue as what is might be
happening to this case.

Thank you

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jQuery Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to