Why use a custom object notation incompatible with anything else when
JSON exists?
Why not incorporate json stringifying instead?

~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire) [http://nadir-seen-fire.com]
-Nadir-Point & Wiki-Tools (http://nadir-point.com) (http://wiki-tools.com)
-MonkeyScript (http://monkeyscript.org)
-Animepedia (http://anime.wikia.com)