Hi Rey, Sure no problem. Actually, I don't want to clutter any of the jQuery lists with announcements anymore so I've created a twitter account where I'll post updates regarding my plugins.
I've also made this pretty obvious for new plugin users so they start following the twitter account as soon as they first download the plugin. I'll probably announce the next major update on the main jQuery mailing list for one last time, then I'll just leave it down to twitter... Cheers, Diego A. 2009/4/2 Rey Bango <[email protected]> > > Hey Diego, > > Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely going to test this out! > > If you can though, please keep these types of announcements focused on > the main jQuery mailing list. The Dev list is geared towards topics > involving the internals of the jQuery core lib and not general topics. > > Rey... > > Diego A. wrote: > > NEW! jQuery Multiple File Upload Plugin v1.40 > > http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/multiple-file-upload/ > > > > New features: > > 1. API method to reset control (remove all file selections) like > > this: > > $('input:file').MultiFile('reset') > > > > Improvements: > > 1. Now entirely based in the $.fn.MultiFile namespace > > 2. Now uses $.fn.data to store control settings > > 3. The plugin will automatically disable the dummy additional input > > element when the form is submitted conventionally or by using the > > form > > plugin - this removes the extra empty file from the end of the array. > > > > IMPORTANT: > > Be notified of future updates via this Twitter account: > > http://twitter.com/fyneworks > > > > > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jQuery Development" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
