Are you applying the css with jQuery? like $('div a').css
('background', 'blue')? If you do, that only applies to element
matched at the time, it won't change the stylesheet.- ricardo On Apr 1, 4:13 pm, Dani <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi there, > > I’ve got a DIV with a Css applied to it so that each child node has a > blue background: > > <div> > <a></a> //blue background > <div> > > When I try to add children nodes after an Ajax callback my browser > won’t apply the Css: > > <div> > <a></a> //blue background > <a></a> //no CSS applied > <a></a> //no CSS applied > ... //no CSS applied > <div> > > Why the browser doesn’t apply my Css, what I’m missing? --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jQuery Development" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
