Firefox error console report:

$(document).ready is not a function, so there is a conflict somewhere,
it is probably mootools taking over the $

Maybe this page would help: http://docs.jquery.com/Core/jQuery.noConflict

Have you tried call your jquery and then underneath call all the
jquery function then only call mootools and do the mootools code?
Because your code for the fish eye can be in the head tag. Also it
call the fisheye on an id that doesn't exists. I don't know the plugin
itself so not sure wether it is normal or not but it seems a little
odd to me, usually $("#foo") would refer to an existing id.